Luxury Casa Puesta Sol Estate on SECRET BEACH, Ambergris Caye
- Date added: 07/22/19
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Lot size: 3 acres
THE SECRET IS OUT: SECRET BEACH LUXURY ESTATE
This secluded waterfront home rests on just under 3 acres of land with 400 ft of waterfront with a depth of 0ver 260 ft. The land is rich with foliage, manicured walking paths, sandy beachfront breathtaking views in every direction.
The property features a main house on a 2 story structure, with an open concept. The house boasts a large screened in porch overlooking the water just off the open living and kitchen areas. With two full-sized rooms each with their own full bath, there is plenty of room to enjoy. The property also features a large guest house just a few steps away from the main house, ideal for rental income or live-in caretakers or mother in-law home.
The property is a self-sustained eco-friendly design with a completely off-grid solar farm, backed up with a fully automated diesel generator that handles all the power needed for the entire property with plenty to spare for future expansion. There is a 30,000-gallon water cistern for collection of rainwater with a back up reverse osmosis system for an endless supply of water. There is high-speed internet service and satellite t.v. in case you don’t want to be completely off the grid.
The sale of the property also comprises 2 boat ideal for transporting goods and people to and from town. The trip from town is only a 15-minute boat ride to the middle of town, make access simple. The boats are kept in a private marina on the property keeping them safe and secure from any weather.
Key features include:
- 2.95 acres
- 300 feet of beachfront, depth of 275-295 feet
- “park” atmosphere with land & sea nature
- secluded/private, yet only 9-14 minute boat ride to the south side, middle of town
- mature landscaping with over 200 hibiscus bushes, over 50 orchid plants, over 50 palm trees (including coconut bearing palms), flamboyant, plumeria & multiple varieties of indigenous trees & plants to include mangrove, gumbo limbo, ziricote
- activities right off the beach include: fly fishing, snorkeling, line fishing, lobstering, bird watching, sailing, windsurfing, kiteboarding & swimming
- Casa Puesta Sol was a Wall Street Journal’s “House of the Day” & won the voting for that week’s WSJ “House of the Week”
- 3 miles north of the exclusive Cayo Espanto Resort
- Leo DiCaprio’s Blackadore Caye is 5 miles in front of Casa Puesta Sol
- permanent home or private vacation home &/or exclusive vacation rental for income; could be developed into a resort
- annual property taxes: $147.50 USD
To Learn More or to schedule a showing, contact us directly!
This area is a quickly developing section of the island with very high demand and very little opportunity to acquire such a large piece of land with all the needed infrastructure that this property has to offer. Do not let this property getaway!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR:
washer / dryer