Casa Puesta Sol Estate
- Date added: 04/22/19
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Lot size: 3 acres
This secluded water front home rests on just under 3 acres of land with 400 ft of waterfront with a depth of 0ver 260 ft. The land is rich with foliage, manicured walking paths, sandy beachfronts breathtaking views in ever direction.
The property features a main house on a 2 story structure, with an open concept. The house boasts a large screened in porch over looking the water just off the open living and kitchen areas. With two full sized rooms each with their own full bath, there is plenty of room to enjoy. The property also features a large guest house just a few steps away from the main house, ideal for rental income or live-in caretakers or mother in law home.
The property is a self sustained eco friendly design with a completely off grid solar farm, backed up with a fully automated diesel generator that handles all the power needed for the entire property with plenty to spare for future expansion. There is a 30,000 gallon water cistern for collection of rain water with a back up reverse osmosis system for an endless supply of water. There is high speed internet service and satellite t.v. in case you don’t want to be completely off grid.
The sale of the property also comprises 2 boats ideal for transporting goods and people to and from town. The trip from town is only a 15 minute boat ride to the middle of town, make access simple. The boats are kept in a private marina on the property keeping them safe and secure from any weather.
Key features include:
- 2.95 acres
- 400 feet of beachfront, depth of 275-295 feet
- “park” atmosphere with land & sea nature
- secluded/private, yet only 9-14 minute boat ride to south side, middle of town
- mature landscaping with over 200 hibiscus bushes, over 50 orchid plants, over 50 palm trees (including coconut bearing palms), flamboyant, plumeria & multiple varieties of indigenous trees & plants to include mangrove, gumbo limbo, ziricote
- activities right off the beach include: fly fishing, snorkeling, line fishing, lobstering, bird watching, sailing, windsurfing, kite boarding & swimming
- Casa Puesta Sol was a Wall Street Journal’s “House of the Day” & won the voting for that week’s WSJ “House of the Week”
- 3 miles north of the exclusive Cayo Espanto Resort
- Leo DiCaprio’s Blackadore Caye is 5 miles in front of Casa Puesta Sol
- permanent home or private vacation home &/or exclusive vacation rental for income; could be developed into a resort
- annual property taxes: $147.50 USD
This area is a quickly developing section of the island with a very high demand and very little opportunity to acquire such a large piece of land with all the needed infrastructure that this property has to offer. Do not let this property get away!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR:
washer / dryer